Skip to main content

Tracking My Pre-Blog Days

Woah! I suddenly felt the rush to make blogs. All of a sudden. One fine day (more specifically, the wee hours of the morning), I just crashed into some of my friends' blogs and seeing them doing it just inspired me. Well, pretty much really. I suddenly had the knack to type a few blog entries. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this may become a bit of a habit if all goes well for starters like me. I even feel like I'm writing funny stuff right now. Funny enough to be, uhm, crappy. Well, anyway, that's for an intro to unnerve myself. Now, I call myself an official blogger from this day forward!

So, here goes anyway...

My pre-blog days were definitely into building relationships through online networks (or to put it simply: Friendster and Multiply), then watching videos in YouTube. I am a normal person. Now I stumbled into this, I found it much more satisfying. But, so much for those stuff. I bet you don't want to be bothered by knowing the big difference between these craps. Blogging is a different thing, obviously. Well, you can say they (those online comunities) have their own blogs. But having your own blog-site is something much better. It's something to steer you to write and write and write some more. Damn. How stupid can I get for screaming out loud that I'm a neophyte around here?

Cut the crap!

Geez, getting through my first entry isn't as glorious as it is pathetic. I'm beginning to doubt if you ever get to finish reading my post. So I'll just have to do a little sprint for my brain to make a decently flowing blog. Gosh, I really have a cluttered mind. As cluttered as my out-of-bed look of my hair. And they really go together well. Hooray. (Now, as you can see, the desperation is at its peak. Anything goes from here, I should say...)

Now what?

I'm alone. I'm tired. I feel the cold. I feel the emptiness in my room. In my dorm room. It's summer, and I'm still feeling the same coldness of the night. I am alone. In my empty room. I'm counting the days. Time flies so fast. So fast that i just realized that summer's about to end. I'm happy. I'm sad. Or am I just tired? Everything happens so fast. One moment I felt that rush. Then next thing I felt the cold. So here I go, now what? The world spins into its silence, while I'm blown away into the darkness. I close my eyes and finally wake my dreams.

[Subconscious Zone]

Here goes the rocket scientist. He needs to fly. He's getting out of this world. This place is so much to bear for him. This is not where he belongs...

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

*Blast-Off*

And so he goes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog